Shivers

Today is cold! Its the kind of cold where my appendages don’t want to work, or they cant rather. Stiff fingers. Stiff legs. Stiff joints. Even my face doesn’t want to move! I cant wait for Mondays sub-zero temperatures. I am going to make a huge scene about the weather and write a letter to Mother Nature and ask “how could you?!”… Yes… today is cold. So cold I had to go into the company store and take one of the fleece jackets they have on display to wear around the office to keep warm. I am still wearing my boots even!

So last night I decided that I really, really, REALLY want to: buy some acreage in the country, build a big house & a big barn & open an animal sanctuary. Now, this isn’t a 5 year plan or anything, definitely something I would have to plan for years and years and years and probably start when I am close to, if I hadn’t already, retirement. An animal sanctuary would be a full time job, something I would feel the need to dedicate about 95% of myself to! The remaining 5% would be for personal hygiene. Not something I’d want to dread coming home to after a long day of work, but something to be excited about waking up for! I love the idea! Cats, dogs, llamas, chickens [that’s a huge MAYBE], maybe goats? I don’t know, whatever people don’t want and whatever I can save.

Naturally we would need a staff of volunteers at this organization including trained veterinarian staff that would be willing to volunteer time and services to the animals. Obviously I would pay for supplies and whatever I could but the majority of the place would be run on donations from the community, because by then I will be loved by many, [feared by all] and my peers would be so filled with hope and joy by my life’s work they wouldn’t be able to help themselves from throwing cash at my project. It is going to be great!

So, basically, I am asking for y’all to consider reaching out to me in 30 some odd years to A] see if I am still alive B] see if I have realized my dream of operating an animal sanctuary and C] to volunteer time, money, supplies & services to my fur babies. 

Just think about it. No contracts as of yet. Just an idea. Just planting the seed. I want everyone to be as excited as I am about saving all the lil fluff butts we can! TOGETHER! 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s